Each client receives individual attention from our customer service team, which helps to ensure that all of your orders are processed accurately and delivered as quickly and covertly as possible.
Within two to five days of placing your order and having your payment successfully verified, we will send you an email with your tracking information and an Order Confirmation. If you haven’t:
- We're probably still working on it, but you may get frequent updates by visiting this website and inputting your order number and email address to obtain further information,
- or it's probably in your spam email folder.
TRACKING YOUR DELIVERY ONLINE
- It takes 2–5 business days after your purchase is paid for your delivery tracking number to become active.
- If the tracking website indicates that your tracking number is invalid, keep in mind that you may only track your item for 72 hours after it arrives at the logistics depot's regional delivery centre. However, if the tracking number does not display in the system after 3 business days, please contact us.
- If your delivery seems to be stuck in the same area for an extended time, it is most likely because your parcel is in limbo awaiting clearance by a local customs office. This does not always indicate that there are problems to be concerned about.
- However, if your purchase has not moved in more than 5 days according to the tracking website, please contact us and we will investigate.
- To obtain further information on where the item is presently situated, we recommend contacting your local Royal Mail post office branch and presenting them with the tracking number.
Your tracking number
We will email you your tracking number instantly. If you can't find it, look in your spam folder.
If you still can't find it, your tracking number will also be posted on the Order History part of our website.
Websites to track your delivery on:
- Track your order on Royal Mail's website for delivery within the UK once it has cleared UK customs.
- If your purchase has not yet arrived at the UK border, or if you want to trace an overseas delivery to the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, or South Africa, you can use the following website: com.
DELIVERY DESTINATIONS AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Please include the right delivery information, including postal code, address, name, and any other relevant information, when placing an order. Even minor errors or inaccuracies might result in major delivery delays or orders lost in transit.
Due to probable Royal Mail service delays, UK customs clearance challenges, and disruptions during national holidays, the delivery may take up to 20 business days to arrive.
Expect delivery in 5 to 10 days to central and outer London boroughs:
Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Sutton, and Waltham Forest.
Expect delivery in 8 to 10 days to major UK cities and minor regional towns and their suburbs:
Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham and Sheffield.
Delivery to remote parts of the world should take 10 to 20 days:
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands (Orkney & Shetland), Isle of Man, Cornwall, Scilly Isles & Channel Isles.
Orders are delivered globally by numerous registered airmail postal service providers, and it’s simple to track them online. Deliveries to the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia take 7 to 15 business days on average, while deliveries to South Africa take 7 to 17 days on average.
DELIVERY AND HANDLING FEES
We provide steroids online with fast and discreet UK delivery for a flat rate of £25 regardless of order size, whether you reside in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, or the most remote hamlet in your county. Delivery is free on purchases of £450 or more!
POTENTIAL ISSUES WITH YOUR DELIVERY
- What if I do not receive my order?
If you have not received your order (or seizure notification) after 30 days, please tell us by opening a support request with your order details, and our staff will consider replacing your products after they have verified that you did not get them.
- What if I don't get an item or get it late?
Please contact us if you have not received your order. If you do not get an item as a result of our failure, our obligation is limited to refunding the amount you paid to us for the item (including relevant delivery fees) or replacing the item (subject to availability).
You may have further rights under UK Consumer Law (for more information and to learn more about delivery timeframes and late deliveries, please check our Terms and Conditions page).
- What happens if customs seize my order?
Even if a product is confiscated (which, in our experience, is unusual), we provide redelivery or a credit for future purchases on our website.
Simply give us the formal notification that the box was halted by UK border customs, and we'll arrange for the seized products to be sent and replaced within 3 business days.
We have an unblemished track record of successfully navigating customs in the UK, Australia, the United States, Europe, Canada, Asia, and South America.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR ORDER DETAILS DISCREET
We understand your desire for total privacy and anonymity when you place an order with us. As a result, we go to great efforts to protect your privacy when packing and moving your goods, never giving information to third-party service providers.
- Our deliveries are never larger than necessary to prevent drawing unwanted attention. Products can be carefully removed from their original packaging and repackaged to decrease packing volume.
- Occasionally, original cardboard boxes are reused for parcel packaging, increasing the probability that your order will arrive on time.
- To protect goods from X-ray scanners, we wrap them with carbon photo paper. We may disguise your valuables in non-suspicious products like toys, video cassettes, souvenirs, and other items at your desire.
- On the outside of the parcel, we never write our company’s name or anything else that would imply the medicinal ingredients contained within.
- We never employ courier services to mail your delivery, which needs identification when you get it. All orders are dispatched through registered Royal Mail (which just requires a signature upon arrival) and you can track your delivery as it travels to you.
If an order is too large to fit in a single parcel, we will divide it into the appropriate number of parcels to reduce risk. You will, however, be charged the same £25 flat rate for delivery and handling.
Keep in mind that not all packages will be delivered on the same day or at the same hour. We don't deliver all of the split parcels that make up your whole purchase at once to ensure delivery success and avoid border officials from growing suspicious and reporting your location for inspection each time you get an international delivery.
That is, each box will have its arrival date and tracking number.
Your order, no matter how large, will be handled with care and packed into smaller packages.